Lantsid - a drug with anti-ulcer activity.
release form and composition
Lantsid produced in capsule form: hard gelatin, with the inscription «MICRO / MICRO»;15 mg - blue-green (cyan) color, size №3;30 mg - pink, size №1;contents of capsules - pellets (pellets) is almost white or white (10 pieces in blister, 3 blisters in a carton box.).
The structure of the capsule 1 includes:
- Active ingredient: lansoprazole - 15 or 30 mg;
- Auxiliary components (15/30 mg of the active ingredient) mannitol - 129.7 / 189 mg, sucrose - 16.6 / 52 mg lactose monohydrate - 13/26 mg, hypromellose phthalate - 18.2 / 34.3 mgpovidone - 3.5 / 14.9 mg cetyl alcohol - 2 / 3.8 mg;
- capsule housing (15/30 mg of active substance): Gelatin - 24.7626 / 38.9575 mg sodium lauryl sulfate - 0.024 / 0.0376 mg Propyl - 0.24 / 0,376 mg methyl parahydroxybenzoate - 0.06 / 0.094mg, titanium dioxide - 0.5557 / 0.712 mg brilliant blue dye - 0.0034 / 0 mg, quinoline yellow dye - 0.0042 / 0 mg carmine dye (Ponceau 4R) - 0 / 0.0078 mg, the wa
ter -4.35 / 6,815 mg;
- capsule lid (15/30 mg of active substance): Gelatin - 16.5084 / 24.0376 mg sodium lauryl sulfate - 0.016 / 0.0232 mg Propyl - 0.04 / 0,058 mg methyl parahydroxybenzoate - 0.16 / 0.232mg, titanium dioxide - 0.3705 / 0.4393 mg brilliant blue dye - 0.0022 / 0 mg, quinoline yellow dye - 0.0028 / 0 mg carmine dye (Ponceau 4R) - 0 / 0.0048 mg,water - 2.9 / 4,205 mg.
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome;
- stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer (during exacerbation);
- reflux esophagitis;
- erosive and ulcerative esophagitis;
- non-ulcer dyspepsia;
- Stress ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Malignant neoplasms of the gastrointestinal tract;
- I trimester of pregnancy and during breast-feeding;
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
Relative (Lantsid should be taken with caution):
- Liver failure;
- II-III trimesters of pregnancy;
- the age of 18;
Dosage and Administration
Lantsid taken orally.The capsules should be swallowed without chewing, in its entirety.
recommends the following dosing regimen:
- Duodenal ulcer and stress ulcer: a daily dose of 30 mg (at a time, it is advisable - before eating in the morning), the duration of the course - 2-4 weeks;
- Peptic ulcer and erosive and ulcerative esophagitis: a daily dose of 30 mg (may be increased to 60 mg), the duration of the course - 4-8 weeks;
- reflux esophagitis: a daily dose of 30 mg, the duration of the course - 4 weeks;
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome: the dose the doctor selects individually, should ensure the optimal basal acid output of less than 10 mmol per hour;
- Eradication of Helicobacter pylori: a single dose of 30 mg, the multiplicity of reception - 2 times per day, duration of the course - at least 7 days;treatment is carried out simultaneously with antibiotics (amoxicillin and clarithromycin);
- non-ulcer dyspepsia: a daily dose of 15-30 mg, the duration of the course - 2-4 weeks.
In elderly patients and patients with hepatic insufficiency treatment should be started with the reduced 2-fold doses, increasing them gradually to the recommended maximum - 30 mg per day.
- Respiratory system: rare - flu-like symptoms, upper respiratory tract infection, pharyngitis, cough, rhinitis;
- Nervous system: headache;rare - dizziness, malaise, depression, drowsiness, anxiety;
- Gastrointestinal system: less often - nausea, increased or decreased appetite, abdominal pain;rarely - constipation or diarrhea;in some cases - ulcerative colitis, candidiasis gastrointestinal, hyperbilirubinemia, increased activity of hepatic transaminases (ALT, AST), gamma-glutamyl transferase, alkaline phosphatase, lactate dehydrogenase;
- Allergic reactions: skin rash;in some cases - exudative erythema multiforme, photosensitivity;
- hemopoietic system: rarely - thrombocytopenia (accompanied with hemorrhagic manifestations);in some cases - anemia;
- Other: rare - alopecia, myalgia.
to exclude malignancy before and after treatment, be sure to conduct endoscopic examinations because Lantsid may mask the symptoms and delay the correct diagnosis statement.
Lantsida The combined use of some drugs may develop the following effects:
- Drugs metabolized in the liver by microsomal oxidation (indirect anticoagulants, diazepam, phenytoin): elimination of the slowdown;
- Theophylline: reducing its clearance;
- Medicines related to weak acids: pH-dependent slowing of absorption;
- preparations relating to groups of reasons: the acceleration of absorption;
- ketoconazole, ampicillin, iron salts, digoxin: preventing their absorption;
- Sucralfate: decreased bioavailability of lansoprazole (should observe a break of 30-40 minutes between doses of drugs);
- Antacids: slowing down and reducing the absorption of lansoprazole (should observe a break of 1-2 hours between doses of drugs).
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark, dry place inaccessible to children at temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.