diet after surgery
As with any disease, the period of post-operative intervention requires a special approach and respect for the patient.The same applies to the food they received.Everyone knows that the pain in the abdomen, salted and fried foods contraindicated, whereas vitamins - the biologically active components of any diet.
What should be the diet after surgery?It plays a very important role, because the patient at this time damage various tissues and organs.Undoubtedly, the operation is intended to save the life of the patient, but also stressful for the body, it carries considerable.Therefore, the diet after surgery is designed to minimize the damage caused to the health of the patient.
What should be the diet after surgery?
dietary menus postoperative patients depends primarily on what the body underwent surgery.For example, there are specially designed diet after appendicitis, gallbladder removal operations on the heart and blood vessels, etc.
In each of these diets composition of forbi
dden and allowed several different products.For example, after diet appendicitis is used only liquid food in the first few days after surgery.And milk and solid foods, even transformed into a puree, is strictly prohibited.
Individual diet menu, you can, it is impossible for each patient is the attending physician on the basis of indicators of health and disease type.But for all patients, without exception, will be useful a diet after surgery, combining the general rules of the rapid and effective recovery and return to a normal lifestyle.
General rules postoperative diet: it is possible that you can not
- first 12 hours only water should be drunk after surgery.
- start eating should be a puree, semi-liquid food, light pureed soups, porridges on water, low-fat natural yogurt, natural juices.
- should be carefully administered in the diet of new products - no more than two items per day.
- In the first two days after the operation you should eat fractional portions of at least five times a day.Portion size should be no more than 200 grams.The physician must indicate how much fluid is allowed to use.Preference should be given juices, water, herbal infusions, decoctions from the hips.It is not recommended to increase the daily fluid intake, so as not to cause a swelling of tissues.
- When the risk of developing a variety of postoperative complications has passed, it is possible to carry out a gradual transition to the appropriate therapeutic diet (medical table).For example, a diet appendicitis after or during gastric ulcer - a table 1.
- rehabilitation period required gentle approach, however after operation in the diet should not contain heavy products: walnuts (in large numbers), mushrooms, seeds (they have the property of litterstomach, which greatly complicates the process of digestion), lard, fatty meats, seafood, fish.Because vegetables are prohibited: cabbage, corn, and those vegetables that cause flatulence.After operations on the intestines and stomach are contraindicated sour fruits and berries, as well as citrus fruits.
- as diet bases after the operation, you can use a variety of soups (chicken lungs, cereals, vegetables, dairy), cereal with milk (or if there are contraindications - on the water).You can also use the bread in a limited number, galetnoe cookies, all dairy products, a little butter, berries, fruits and vegetables.Various diseases, however, require different cooking products.Therefore, you should consult with your doctor, in what form is better to eat fruit and vegetables (to cook, bake, chop, or you can eat them raw).
- In all diets after surgery are contraindicated to the use of coffee, alcohol, cocoa, chocolate in large quantities (permitted use of chocolate is not more than 50 g per week), canned, smoked and fried foods, salty delicacies, as well as any of confectionery products, as part ofwhere the presence of artificial additives.