During cold weather need to, first of all, improve the nose, which is not only a gateway for the majority of respiratory infections, but also the first line of defense against nih.Slizistaya nose is covered with ciliated epithelium and contain glands that produce mucus.Due to the movement of the cilia of the nasal cavity into the air cleared of dust and other harmful impurities, and the composition contains a lot of mucus biologically active substances which destroy bacteria and viruses.If the amount of pollutants in the environment is too high or the nose hit a lot of harmful bacteria and viruses, the mucous membrane becomes inflamed, and its protective function is greatly reduced.One sign of such inflammation is the occurrence of the common cold by which the nasal cavity is cleansed of germs.
for the prevention of colds useful to irrigate the nasal cavity infusion of onion with honey or sugar with a pipette.To prepare 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions fill 50 ml of warm water, add half a teaspoon o
Before going on the street (or going to work) it is recommended to lubricate the nasal mucosa premix that can be easily made at home.For this purpose, pour 100ml of any vegetable oil in a glass bowl and place in boiling water, boil for 30-40 minutes and cool.Then cut 4 cloves garlic and half of medium size onion and fill with oil.The mixture is necessary to infuse for 2 hours, then strain, after which it is ready for use.
To improve the barrier function of the nasal mucosa, improving its circulation, it is useful to engage and special complexes of physical exercises.Here is one of them.
* Lightly stroking the nose on both sides from the bottom upwards and vice versa.
* Tap the middle finger, like a hammer, on the wings of the nose in the same directions.
* Wrinkle your nose, try to collect it folds up.
* Pat middle fingers on the nostrils and make a full exhalation.Then, gently stroking the nose from the bottom up, inhale.
* Stretching middle fingers on the sides of the nose base with a helical movement, make a full breath, and then, stroking his nose from the bottom up, inhale.
* Rub under the nose and at the base of the nasal septum forefinger, gently lifting the tip of the nose.
* Close the nose with the left hand and exhale and inhale the right side, then repeat the same on the other side.
* Sing with your mouth closed at the sound of "M-uh."
Each of the exercises, repeat 8 times, which takes only 5-6 minutes of your time.But the benefits will be obvious.