for cervicalmuscle exercises usually neck hurts most of all, after a long work at a desk or sleeping on an uncomfortable pillow.Perform regular exercises will help to cope with this problem.
1. Sit on the floor, bending your knees and hugged her knees.Straighten your back, made friends blades.
Inhaling tilt the head back, trying as much as possible pull the neck.Repeat 10 times.
2. Sit cross-legged, hands clasped shins or toes
back straightened.On account of "time" - turn your head to the left at the expense of "two or three" - further to the left, jerks at the expense of "four" - slowly return to starting position.Repeat 4 - 6 times in each direction.
3. Stand on your knees and lean on direct hands raised shoulder width apart.And arms and thighs - at right angles to the floor, the body weight is distributed evenly.Perform circular motions his head down, left, back right, then to the other side.
Repeat 3 - 6 times in each direction.
4. Lie on your stomach, hands laced at the back and take the e
forehead rest against the floor.On the inhale to lift his head, while preventing the movement arms and return to starting position.Repeat 8-10 times.
Note that the last two exercises should not be done in patients with severe osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
Self-massage for pain in the neck muscles
The most common occurrence of neck pain associated with muscle tension, so soothing neck massage gives you the opportunity to get rid of these unpleasant sensations.
1. Place the fingertips of both hands around the neck on both sides of the vertebrae, just below the neck.Fingers should be straight, elbows raised.Press the neck muscles fingertips.
2. Stroking neck movements of the fingers of both hands on the spine forward affecting the deeper layers of muscle tissue.
Then inhale freely and gently drop your head back, supporting her on his fingertips while lowering the elbows and pulling the brush forward hand.Sliding his fingers on the neck, try to straighten the muscle fibers, separating them from each other.
3. Go down the neck to its base and at the end of the movement lay hands on top of shoulder girdle.Repeat this exercise as needed.