Osteochondrosis - a disease of the bone of the vertebrae and intervertebral discs of cartilage.When you lift weights, jump or fall, intervertebral discs gets the maximum load.They are injured, they lose their flexibility and become less elastic.This leads to muscle tension and pinching the nerve roots of the spinal cord.From this, and there is pain, swelling occurs, which leads to their further crushed, and pain is enhanced.When moving the joints creak and crackle, and the patient a feeling of sand between them.
osteochondrosis Prevention is essential.For low back pain for as long as you can not give an effect, it is necessary to learn how to sit, stand and lie down.
- Try to sit, leaning back in his chair.You can put a cushion under the back to keep the lumbar bending,
- At work, adjust the height of the chair to the head is not leaning over the table.
- If you have a sedenta
- If you have a sedentary job, do a little workout in the breaks.To do this, gently lean back, arms stretched up and took a deep breath.This will remove the fatigue of back muscles, neck, shoulder girdle.
- When choosing a mattress, give preference to semi-rigid to keep all the curves of the spine.
- If there was a pain in the back, radiating in the leg, beneath the knee roll of blankets.
- Cushion should be average, almost soft.Sometimes it is useful to sleep without a pillow.
- Do not forget about sports.This will form the muscular system, which will support your joints.
- Eat foods with plenty of calcium and magnesium (fish and seafood, cabbage, spinach, beans, nuts, seeds, peas, whole-grain bread).
- If you are carrying something heavy, distribute the load on both hands, wearing backpacks instead of bags.
When osteochondrosis is very good set of exercises.These simple exercises should be included in the daily morning exercises.
Exercises for thoracic spine
1. Stand up straight, hands lower down.Breathe.Stretch your arms up - exhale.Rotten little back - inhale.Then lower your arms, lean forward, rounded back, lower your shoulders and head - exhale.
2. Sitting in a chair, Keep your hands behind your head - inhale, arch your back, shoulders leaning on the chair.As you exhale, straighten your back.Repeat 3-5 times.
Exercises for cervical spine
1. Push harder forehead on his palm and tense neck muscles.Exercise, do 3 times for about 7 seconds duration.Then push down on the palm neck - also follow the 3 times approximately 7 seconds.
2. Straining the neck muscles, push left temple on the left palm.Do this 3 times with a duration of 7 seconds, and then push the right temple on the right hand (3 x 7 seconds).
Exercises for the lumbar spine
1. Lying on your back, bend your legs at the knees, feet on the floor, arms at your sides.Then slowly lift your pelvis - exhale.Then slowly lower the well - breath.Repeat 7-10 times.Lying on your back, bend your knees and lift them up.The legs should form an angle of 90 °.Alternately straighten legs - breathe out, bend - breath.Repeat 7-10 for each leg.