Neck plays an important role in the normal functioning of the whole organism.Through this region are large arteries, particularly the vertebral and carotid supplying blood to the brain, and a network of lymphatic vessels.Darting her nerve roots and trunks of the brain communicate with the heart, lungs, arms.Finally, this part of the body located thyroid and parathyroid glands, the upper part of the trachea, pharynx, esophagus beginning, spinal cord, normal functioning of which depends on the cervical muscles.
With age, the neck muscles to lose firmness and elasticity, gradually atrophy.Continuous voltage causes a muscle spasm and cervical clamps which leads to compression of the nerves and blood vessels and, consequently, to disruption of blood supply to the brain and nervous regulation organs.This entails a variety of painful symptoms, ranging from headaches, tinnitus, insomnia and ending with the pain in the shoulders.
To determine the condition of the cervical vertebrae, spend quite a simple test:
1. Slowly tilt your head forward, trying to touch the chin, chest, and then just as carefully zaprokinte her back.
2. Tilt your head to the left, then to the right, trying to touch the shoulder ear.
3. Turn your head clear 90 degrees in one direction and then in another direction.
4. Slowly turning his head to each side, try to look behind him.
If you are easily and pain fulfill all the tasks of the test, you can congratulate yourself
your neck in order.Unfortunately, this rarely happens.When performing movements of the head, you have heard the rustling of you it was hard to turn it by 90 degrees or pain occurs when bending, means neck in need of treatment.
When pathological changes in the neck is not too serious, they will help to eliminate set of special exercises Chinese gymnastics .Making them it is recommended in the morning and several times during the day.To enhance the effect of pan and tilt head is necessary to accompany the movement of the eyes in the same direction.Perform the exercises should be slow and smooth.
1. Sit on a chair, keeping your back and head straight.Take a deep breath and push your palms on the forehead, at the same time straining neck muscles and not letting the head lean back.Hold your breath and save power for 5-7 seconds.On the exhale, and take away the palm for 10 seconds, relax completely, dropping his head on his chest.Repeat 3-5 times.
2. Inhale, serried in hands locking push back on his head.At the same strain your neck and do not let your head drop.Hold your breath and stay in this position 5-7 seconds.On the exhale, lower your arms and relax for 10 seconds.Repeat 3-5 times.
3. Inhale, push the left hand to his temple, trying not to succumb to pressure for 5-7 seconds.Then exhale, relax your muscles as much as possible of the neck and shoulders, rest 10 seconds.Do the same with your right hand.Repeat the exercise 3-5 times with each hand.
4. After this, it is necessary to make the same number of times the head tilts back and forth.On the inhale pull the head back, overcoming the resistance of hands covering his neck from behind, and his eyes lift up to the limit.Hold your breath and save the tension in your neck for 5-7 seconds.On the exhale, return the head to its original position.Relax for 10 seconds.
5. When stooping palm press on the neck, and it is gradually giving way to this pressure, inhale as much as possible the head is lowered to the chest.Chin pressed against his neck, and his eyes lowered down.Pose is stored 5-7 seconds.This is followed by exhalation, head back to the starting position and relax.
6. On the inhale, slowly turn your head to the left, straining neck muscles and try to look as far as possible in the direction of movement.Hold your breath and strain for 5-7 seconds.On the exhale, return the head to its original position and relax for 10 seconds.Do exercise 3-5 times in each direction.
7. Lower the head on his chest and relax your neck muscles.Try chin "grind" clavicle, gradually increasing the range of motion.Repeat 10 times.
8. Zaprokinte head back, relax the muscles of the face and neck.Try nape "grind" the lower part of the neck.Repeat 20 times.
9. Shoulders relax and lower.Doing a slow breath, the crown of the most drag up, trying as much as possible to stretch the cervical vertebrae.At the same time makes a turn of the head to the left and to the right with a small amplitude.Return to starting position and relax.Repeat 5 times.
regularly perform these exercises helps to relieve pain in the neck to get rid of insomnia, dizziness and headaches, as well as ringing in the ears and numbness in the hands.
performs the entire range should be in the morning and evening, and periodically throughout the day, every hour is better, to do some exercise.For example, 1st to 5th, then the 6th to 9th.To prevent this is especially necessary for those whose job requires longer stay in the same position, or connected with a computer.