Try to start from a supine position, on one side and on the belly to lift his head from the pillow and held in this position for a few minutes, gradually increasing the time.You can then move on to the massage.To do this, you need the help of someone close.
- Getting a massage with light strokes back and neck for 2-3 minutes.Then go to the shoulder blades and upper back.Here, first perform strokes from the bottom of the blade to the neck, on both sides.
- Go to the area of the shoulder girdle and perform here stroking, kneading and then a slight shaking from both sides alternately.
- Now the patient must sit down and executed stroking and kneading the pectoralis major muscle.
- Next - the position of the patient lying on his stomach.
- Massage the neck, on the basis of the growth of hair and down-to-back.If there is no pain, you can squeeze on the side of the neck for 2-4 minutes.Then gently, fingertips, squeezing perform paravertebral region (4-6 times on each side).Again for 2-3 minutes execute
- Go to the neck, is alternately performed 6 strokes, kneading fingertips 5-6 times, squeezing 3-4 times and again stroking.
- again perform massage the pectoral muscles, the patient is in the supine position.There is also use of stroking (6-7 times), pressing (4-6 times), kneading (4-6 times) and end with the back stroking (6-7 times).
- patient sitting position, the neck is relaxed, his head bent forward.Perform rubbing fingers of both hands in a direction from a side of the spine, starting from the occipital bone.Then go in the same direction, but now in a circular motion fingertips - do squeezing, kneading and stroking again.
Now - a small respite, and proceed to the next part of the massage.
Working on the upper back and shoulder girdle, carrying out here for 3-4 hours stroking, squeezing and kneading.Then go directly to the neck, here we perform 4-6 stroking, squeezing 4-5, 5-6 and again 5-6 kneading strokes, and then thoroughly rub the paravertebral zone.
proceed to the chest.Here we perform grinding, then stroking, squeezing, kneading (all by 4-6 times).Massaging pads four fingers sternoclavicular muscle then perform here kneading and stroking the final (7-8 times).
After this massage you will definitely become easier!