All parents know that vaccination, ie vaccination, simply necessary, because they protect children from a variety of infections.
But it is important to do this or that vaccination on time, leaving for later and not pleading lack of time, doubts about the necessity or other reasons.
offer you the childhood immunization schedule, which is installed in our country in accordance with the recommendations of pediatricians.
childhood immunization schedule
- Immediately after birth, after 12-24 hours is the first vaccination - hepatitis B
- On the third - the seventh day of the baby being vaccinated against tuberculosis (BCG, BCG-M).
- In the first month of life must undergo a second vaccination against hepatitis B.
- At the age of three months passed first vaccination - Diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, polio (DPT + OPV)
- At the age of 4-5 months - the second vaccinationdiphtheria, polio, tetanus, whooping cough.
- When the child is 6 months old, must pass a third vaccination - tetanus, diphtheria,
- Upon reaching the year is the first vaccination - mumps, measles, rubella.
- At the age of 18 months is carried out first revaccination - polio, diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough.
- At the age of 20 months - the second booster - polio.
- when a child is 6 years, the second vaccination should be done - mumps, measles, rubella.
- At the age of seven held the first revaccination - tuberculosis and the second booster - tetanus, diphtheria.
- In 13 years: vaccination against hepatitis B (if you have not done before vaccination), vaccination against rubella (girls, not previously vaccinated or vaccinated to make one).
- When the child reaches the age of 14, the second booster - tuberculosis, and third booster - diphtheria, polio and tetanus.
What parents need to know to childhood vaccines?
• Before the first vaccination with DTP vaccine must obtain permission from a neurologist to vaccination, as well as making a general analysis of blood and urine.
• On the day when the scheduled vaccination, make sure that the baby is healthy and it does not raise the temperature.
• Do not hesitate to ask the doctor, from what is grafting, and what kind of vaccine will vaccinate your child.It is particularly important to clarify all the questions before vaccination if you have any doubts about vaccination and its consequences.
• After inoculation on the first day possible temperature rise.In this case, the child can give antipyretic - it is best to use candles for children, which is composed of paracetamol.
• If your child has an allergic reaction is possible, you need to pre-warn doctors and decide together with them, how to prevent allergic disorders.Typically, in such cases, two days prior to inoculation and for two days after vaccination appointed antihistamines -. Suprastin, fenistil, etc. But do not be engaged in self-treatment - in the case of possible allergies decision should be made by the doctor.