Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding arises as a result of hormonal disorders of ovarian function.The characteristics of pathological bleeding - Prolonged bleeding, contributing to the development of anemia, acyclic, failure of the menstrual cycle delays and a half to six months.
Depending on the presence or absence of ovulation, uterine bleeding can treat ovulatory or anovulatory group.In the first case it happens in the middle of the menstrual cycle, in the second - is characterized by long delays, followed by prolonged blood loss.Bleeding anovulatory group observed in 80% of cases.
Forms of dysfunctional uterine bleeding
Juvenile uterine bleeding
a teenager on juvenile dysfunctional uterine bleeding accounts for 20% of all cases, it shows a similar prevalence of gynecological pathology.
causes of dysfunctional uterine bleeding
1. Injury mental and physical character.
2. Adverse living conditions.
5. Dysfunction of thyroid or adrenal cortex.
6. infections experienced in childhood (whooping cough, chicken pox, measles, rubella).
7. Difficult pregnancy and childbirth.
All of the above may cause violations of formation of hormonal regulation.
First of all, all the actions are intended to stop bleeding by nonhormonal therapy.The further treatment is carried out in order to normalize the menstrual cycle and prevent any recurrence of dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
Depending on the patient's condition is selected conservative or surgical method of hemostasis.At the same time appointed protivoanemicheskim iron supplements, B vitamins
followed by a reception in the low-dose progestin preparations, prompt treatment of infections overall tempering procedures, proper nutrition - all these preventive measures, promoting cyclic functioning of the reproductive system.
Uterine bleeding reproductive period constitute 5-7% of all gynecologic diseases of the reproductive period.
1. neuropsychiatric reaction to stress or fatigue.
2. Adverse working conditions.
3. Changing climatic zones.
6. Medications that cause the failure of the hypothalamic-pituitary system.
7. infections and inflammatory diseases that lead to thickening of the walls of ovarian tissue and reduce their sensitivity to gonadotropins.
doctor prescribes a treatment based on the results of histological examination of scrapings taken previously.Conducted hormonal and nonhormonal hemostatic measures.To prevent a recurrence assigned hormone treatment with a view to resolving the menstrual cycle.
Alternative therapies - treatment of opportunistic diseases, normalization of mental and emotional background, detoxification of the body with the help of psychotherapy, receiving sedatives and vitamins.
Uterine bleeding menopause
In this type of uterine bleeding that precede the onset of menopause, accounting for 15% of gynecological pathology.
1. Age-related hormonal changes in the body - reduction and irregular production and release of gonadotropins.
2. progesterone deficiency leads to excessive proliferation of endometrial cells.
Most bleeding in this age, against the background of climacteric syndrome.
All actions in this age aimed at suppressing hormones and menstrual functions and trigger the onset of menopause.Stop the bleeding mainly surgically - spend hysteroscopy and curettage.In some cases, apply cryotherapy endometrial, sometimes completely removed the uterus.