You probably have heard at times, and even said it yourself: - "And take vitamins and balanced nutrition, and hair became brittle and fall out, the skin has faded, and the general condition is not very ... Why is this ?!»
Vitaminscertainly play a very important role in normal metabolism, increase the activity, protect against disease, make the skin clean and smooth, the nails - strong, and her hair - shiny.
But excess of vitamins can also be harmful to our body.For example, if too much in the body of vitamin C, it can contribute to the formation of kidney stones cause relaxation of the stomach and the appearance of allergic rashes addition, excess vitamin C prevents the absorption of vitamin B6 and magnesium.Excess of vitamin D may cause brittleness and fragility of the bones.Nausea, headaches.Excessive doses of vitamins A, D, E, F are concentrated in the liver.At too high content of vitamin A headaches, as well as the possibility of poisoning, accompanied by nausea.
Some vitamins are absorbed by
In order to receive the maximum amount of vitamins of food, you need to follow some simple rules:
- buy only fresh fruits and vegetables;
- store fruits and vegetables and short dark cold room;
- clean the vegetables just before eating;
- boil the potatoes in their skins, and it is best for a couple;
- wash lettuce only under running water.
And most importantly, you need to know :
- alcohol destroys vitamins A, B complex, as well as potassium, zinc, calcium, magnesium and iron:
- nicotine destroys vitamins A, C, E and selenium;
- caffeine destroys vitamins B, PP, as well as reduces the amount of iron in the body of man, potassium, zinc, calcium;
- aspirin reduces the content of vitamins B, C and A, as well as calcium and potassium;
- hypnotics impede the assimilation of vitamins A, D, E, B12, as well as significantly reduce the level of calcium;
- antibiotics destroy the B vitamins and iron, calcium, magnesium.
- diuretics excrete B vitamins , as well as magnesium, potassium and zinc;
- laxatives inhibit the absorption of vitamins A, D, E.
Now watch your diet and choose what is more important - a cup of coffee, a cigarette or a beautiful complexion!