Summer is in full swing, and, of course, like a magnet drawn to water.It is a pity that a sense of proportion, we often change and, as a result, instead of a beautiful and even tan, we have the degree of sunburn injury that requires immediate treatment.To
instead of relaxing you will not have to suffer the pain, going to sunbathe or on vacation, you should listen to useful advice.
You should know that the sunburns occur faster if you are in this time taking tetracycline antibiotics, sulfonamides, diuretics, contraceptives, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, psychotropic, anti-TB drugs.These drugs increase the body's sensitivity to sunlight.
Traditional methods of treating sunburns
If you still got sunburn , then use the recipes of traditional medicine:
- To cool the inflamed skin and reduce the pain of sunburn, you can use a compress of kefir, yogurt or milk (moisten the linen cloth and put it on the affected area).When the compress warms up, it is necessary to change, duration of
- to the place of sunburn can be applied through a gauze fresh grated carrots, fresh grated potatoes, cold leaves of cabbage (previously scalded with boiling water and ostuzhennoy) compress of unsalted butter mixed with raw eggs (100 g butter 2 eggs).
- Fired space can be lubricated with cold cucumber, tomato or watermelon juice, fresh potato juice or cranberries and cold strong tea (1 teaspoon per Article 0.25 of water.).
- an effective tool for treatment sunburns are both drugs Radevit, aktovegin, pharmacy aloe juice (for lotions and irrigation), Vinizol, levovinizol etc.
-. When the sunburn covers a large surface bubbles appear and bother strongpain, as anti-inflammatory and analgesic should resort to using aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid).Take 1-2 tablets every 4 hours.
Sunburn indicates acute shortage of water in the body, so you need to drink as much as possible.Moreover, not sugary, carbonated drinks and mineral water with a high salt content, as well as the warm unsweetened tea, preferably green, or cold with lemon and ice.
- before sunbathing should not use perfumes containing bergamot oil, significantly increases the skin's sensitivity to sunlight
- it is not recommended to wash with soap and water, which destroys the protective barrier of the skin
- should not use decorative cosmetics,as it mixes with sweat and dust, can cause inflammation
- we must remember that the water intensity of solar radiation increases several times due to the reflection, so that the burn is possible even while bathing
- should not sunbathe surrounded hogweedor at the cottage next to the carrots, celery, parsnip, parsley.These plants produce essential oils that increase the skin's sensitivity to ultraviolet rays.