was found that hawthorn, lowering the excitability of the central nervous system and cardiac muscle contractility contributes last, improves coronary and cerebral blood flow, eliminates tachycardia and arrhythmia, eliminates the painful feeling in the heart, as well as dizziness.Especially good is shown a positive effect of hawthorn in the elderly.
As a result of the use of drugs of hawthorn in patients with improved overall health, reduced blood pressure, decreases or disappears headache, dizziness, ringing in the head or ears, lowered cholesterol and increased lecithin concentration, there is a tendency to normalization of blood clotting.
hawthorn preparations have been successfully used with symptoms of circulatory failure in people in middle and old age, in diseases of the menopause in women and in men with hyperthyroidism, atherosclerosis, when angiotrofonevrozah, arterial hypertension, angina, in atrial fibrillationand paroxysmal tachycardia, when ekstrosistaliyah, with cardiovascular disease, i
Hawthorn preparations are appointed inside.
Here are a few recipes of traditional medicine with hawthorn.They certainly will do you good!
- Liquid extract of hawthorn 18-20 drops 3 times a day for 4 weeks.
- Tincture of hawthorn berries crushed with 70% m rubbing alcohol in a ratio of 1:10 to 20 drops 3 times a day.
- 2 tablespoons hawthorn pour 300 ml boiling water, to insist 2 hours in a thermos.Take 100 ml 3 times a day before meals.
- Hawthorn with zheltushnik part of the beautiful kardiovalen drug that is indicated for rheumatic heart disease, arterial hypertension, koronarokardioskleroze, angina and vegetative neurosis.
- healing powers and is a tea made of hawthorn fruit.It should be noted that the tincture and the infusion of hawthorn flowers vascular spasm is much more effective than tincture of hawthorn berries.
- roasted and ground hawthorn - a good substitute for coffee.A fresh fruit consumed for making jellies, compotes, jelly.But we must remember that excessive use of hawthorn berries in food can lead to easy poisoning!