If toothache caught you by surprise, you should immediately consult your dentist.And if the suffering started, for example, at night?Or in the country, which so easily here in the city did not you pick?In a situation that forces to deal with the pain alone, at least once in their life probably visited each.You to help - tips in case of emergency.
• Dissolve 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and the same amount of salt in a glass of warm boiled water (about 40 °) and a mouth rinse.Then type a little bit of the solution in the mouth and hold it in the patient's teeth, spitting as it cools down.Do not be lazy to repeat the procedure, using a row 4-5 glasses.Only then the gum is good steamed, expanded small capillary small vessels, improves their permeability, and inflamed area from the blood easily penetrate phagocytic cells - special cells are working hard to reduce inflammation.After that, you will feel much better.
• Brew cup boiling water 2 tablespoons sage, heat 15 minutes in a water bath, a little cool a
• Prepare for the same prescription analgesic infusion of peppermint (a tablespoon per cup of water) and take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup 2-3 times a day for 15 minutes before eating.
• Roll up the cotton ball, soak it with one of the following tools on the list: drops "Dent" dental elixir, tincture of valerian, mint drops, camphor alcohol.Put the swab on the affected tooth and do not forget the often change tooth "lotion".
• Insert the hollow tooth (if large enough) a piece tablets analgin or Panadol.
• Call for help aromas, soothing the pain.Close the windows and doors, pour some warm water into aromakurilnitsu, light a special candle for her and drip a few drops of one of the essential oils: clove, geranium, lavender, mint, lemon balm, nutmeg, juniper, sage and spruce.If the vial with the desired scent you do not just lay around bunches of plants, mint, lemon balm and sage can fill a pillow: it will reduce the suffering of the night.
Feel better?But this is not a reason to put off a visit to the dentist.You just stop the pain, but it is necessary to eliminate the cause - to cure tooth.