Bleeding from the nose is common in children and can be a result of injury (stroke, damage to the mucous membrane, etc..) Or a general disease (hemophilia, vasculitis, vitamin deficiencies, and others.).As emergency measures, you can use herbal drugs in the form of tea, drops, compresses and so on.
Treatment plant juicesSok nettle .
fresh juice of nettle bury the nasal passages 3-4 times a day.The patient must thus remain in a supine position. Sok nettle .
Fresh leaf juice stinging nettle drink one teaspoon three times a day.The course of treatment - 10 days 3. grass juice bedstraw present .
Ingest two teaspoons and simultaneously but instilled two drops in each nostril. juice plantain leaves .
s Fresh juice leaves plantain or bloshnogo ingest one tablespoon three times a day to bury the nose of 2-3 drops every hour. herbs yarrow juice .
Fresh grass juice thousand listnika instilled into the nose and ingest one tablespoon three times a day before meals.
TREATMENT decoctions, infusions and tincture
20 grams of corn stigmas (columns) to fill a half cups of boiling water, boil in water bath for 10 minutes, cooled.Take 50 ml three times per day. Infusion mountain arnica .
15 grams of grass and flowers of mountain arnica pour one cup of boiling water.Insist to cool, strain.Ingest a tablespoon three times a day.
Recipes of traditional medicine .
1. Insert in the nose cotton wool soaked in the juice of fresh nettle or human milk.Milk should be no earlier than two weeks after birth, the earlier the blood does not stop.
2. Cut in half raw onion and cut side to attach firmly to the back of the neck.
3. In very severe nosebleeds pour on the head of the patient half a bucket of cold water (it is convenient from a watering can) and pour half a bucket on the upper back.
4. From any severe bleeding helps infusion: 2-3 pinches in the cup of boiling water, dry herb betony.Drink this infusion 2-3 hours.
5. Sympathetic remedy for nosebleeds: hang on a woolen thread a small iron key between the shoulder blades on the back.Blood immediately stopped.If bleeding is constant, several times a day, to wear a key 10-20 days.As long as the key is hanging, the blood does not go, but if removed and blood will appear again, then again to put on and wear, as long as it will no longer appear, and no key.
6. Alum may also be used as a styptic.