When outside nasty cold and aggressive viruses, protect your body from colds help elementary stuff.Here are some tips to enhance immunity.
# Wash your hands.
Do this at least 5 times a day.Viruses, bacteria and fungi live everywhere - on the handrail on the bus and on the handset.With hands, they are moving very quickly into the body.Therefore, the hands should be washed for at least 15 seconds under running water.This is washed off by 90% of germs.But with the other 10% of your immune system to cope.
# Dress like cabbage.
clear that in the cold need to dress warmly.But what if the subway, at work, in the store's hot?If the steam room in the coat, it is very easy to catch a cold.It will help the principle of cabbage - wear as many layers.For example: a blouse, her sweater, then a vest, a jacket and a scarf.The warmer the room, the more it is necessary to remove the layers themselves.But wear very warm coat directly on the turtleneck wrong!
# Drink broth.
In the cold better than at least once a week t
# Get enough sleep.
Lack of sleep - stress to the immune system.In chronic human nevysypayuschegosya even a slight cold can develop into a serious flu.Autumn is better to go to bed an hour early.Or as possible to arrange a quiet hour in the afternoon.
# Use peppermint oil.
to the air in the room became fresh and clean, add 3-4 drops of peppermint oil in the aromatic bulb.That's just not the oil should be allowed contact with the child and particularly sensitive skin: it can leave burns on it.
Prevention and treatment of influenza, SARS and the common cold (Medical Encyclopedia)
Influenza.Traditional methods of treatment of influenza
symptoms of colds and flu.Similarities and differences
Recipes of traditional medicine: medicinal herbs against flu
Autumn - time colds.How to protect yourself from the cold (women's health)
Rotavirus ( "intestinal flu").The main symptoms and treatments "intestinal flu"
Aromatherapy with flu and colds
Treatment of colds folk remedies
flu treatment of colds in the cold.Traditional methods of treatment
How to prevent colds and flu (this is useful to know)
"From seven disease - garlic and onions" (traditional medicine recipes)
Aromatherapy.Aromatic and essential oils against the flu and colds (women's health)
warned the flu and the common cold (it is useful to know)
how to treat colds and flu?Women's Health Home Health
recipes.(Flu prevention and the strengthening of the brain vessels)
Banja attacks colds and flu (this is useful to know)
Massage against colds and flu (this is useful to know)
Treatment honey.Honey in the treatment of bronchitis, flu and intoxication (recipes of traditional medicine)
Medical nutrition in respiratory viral diseases (SARS, influenza).Diet in diseases
Folk remedies at high temperature
Recipes from the cold (national treatment)
And for more information on the strengthening of immunity, you can find in other pages of our magazine:
How to strengthen the immune system?(Increased immunity folk remedies)
What do we know about the immunity?(Medical Encyclopedia)
Lofant anise, Tibetan recipes in traditional medicine (Medicinal Plants)
Herbs for immunity (It is useful to know)
Spring forward.How to strengthen the immune system (This is useful to know)
Spring: improves immunity (Folk remedies to boost immunity)
strengthens the immune system.Acupressure for the prevention of colds and flu (Women's Health)
strengthens the immune system (Recipes of traditional medicine)
Color Therapy.Blue color - the color of calm and balance (this is useful to know)
Increased immunity: your actions spring (women's health)
Methods strengthen the immune system (this is useful to know)
Increase immunity.Folk remedies for improving
immunity strengthens the immune system (this is useful to know)
Increased immunity: the correct and healthy diet
Spring beriberi: what we lack (It is useful to know)
Vitamins and Immunity (It is useful to know)
Our barriers immunity (this is usefulknow)
Phytotherapy.Medicinal plants and the immune system
health drinks.Healthy and nutritional therapy
Increased immunity - this is important!(Women's Health)
Echinacea - a panacea for colds (use of echinacea in treating colds and viral infections)
Effect of vitamins and minerals on state immunity
Immunity.Means of traditional medicine to strengthen immunity (Traditional medicine to guard health)