summer sun, we always look forward to, and it is impossible to imagine life without his warm rays.And with the arrival of summer, many of us have a few hours a day spend on the beach, trying to get a nice tan!But whether all useful sun?
First, let's understand what and why tan after exposure to the sun changes color.
tanning - is the natural protection of the skin from exposure to sunlight.The extent and speed of tanning are not indicators of health and are associated with the genetic characteristics of a person.Roughly speaking, it all depends on melanin - a special skin pigment.In humans, melanin is produced in special cells - melanocytes located in the upper layer of the epidermis.Activity increased its allocation in contact with the sun.The main function of melanin - the absorption of ultraviolet radiation.Effect of sunlight on the body is composed of three major radiations: visible, ultraviolet and infrared.
Ultraviolet sunlight among the components has the most powerful effect on the body - bot
Sun helpful :
• for acne, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, neurodermatitis
• varicose veins, not yet brought to chronic phase, when viewed relief mantle of the capillaries in the hands and feet
• patients with rickets,with weak bone and muscle tissue
• for colds, as, strengthening the immune system, reduces sunburn frequency of their occurrence.
Sunbathing contraindicated :
• high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, patients with diabetes, breast
• skin diseases in the acute stage, having a common character and a tendency to generalization of the process (lupus, pellagra, and others.)
• case of tumors, blood diseases and bleeding (after operations, during menstruation)
• if there are irregularities in the thyroid
• during the acute stages of various inflammatory processes, tuberculosis, atherosclerosis
• children under the age of 2years, 3 years after - with caution.