One of the common causes of bad breath (halitosis) - respiratory diseases.Inflammatory processes in the nose (rhinitis, sinusitis), inflamed tonsils (tonsillitis), bronchitis, as well as the active form of tuberculosis, abscesses and lung malignancies are accompanied by tissue destruction.Because of this exhaled air is malodorous pus.
source of odor can become a gastro-intestinal tract.In gastritis and stomach ulcers, as well as in diseases of the pancreas and bile ducts disturbed digestion and promote it through the gastrointestinal tract.A poorly digested food, besides stagnant, not breathing perfumes.This is often the person concerned is also topped with a touch of tongue and sour or bitter taste in the mouth.
specific breath for some chronic diseases may indicate the development of dangerous complications.
so characteristic putrid odor liver disease means that the liver cells no longer cope with the disposal of toxic products from the intestines.The smell of ammonia indicates severe renal insuffi
way, bad breath may appear and fans strict diets - because of too rare or monotonous food.Smoking and alcohol also do not contribute to a pleasant smell from the mouth.Onions, garlic and certain cheeses in the digestion emit sulfur compounds are absorbed into the bloodstream and are removed from the body through the lungs - that's you and smell.Bad breath occurs and when a dry mouth - dry mouth caused by diseases of the salivary glands, some medications, and even a long breath through the mouth (for example, adenoids).If dry mouth is not enough saliva washes the mouth, which causes all same putrefactive processes.
What can we do to bad breath you not worried?
• Brush your teeth twice a day - after breakfast and before bedtime, making elastic toothbrush circular motion on all tooth surfaces.Together with the teeth should be cleaned and language - it is possible to use a soft toothbrush or a special brush for the language.The paste is better to choose with the addition of antiseptic herbal extracts (they reduce the activity of bacteria and improve gum health).After the meal is recommended to rinse the mouth with water, for 1-2 minutes to chew sugar-free gum.If food gets stuck between the teeth, it would help remove dental floss (floss).
If oral okay, but unpleasant odor is still present, you need to visit a therapist.He will diagnose, determine the probable cause and prescribe treatment.So you get rid of halitosis, not only, but also from the disease which caused it.
If you want to silence the unpleasant smell right now, there are several options.
• Eat fresh crisp apple or carrots - they clean the teeth from plaque, and they contain vegetable fibers "collect" on some smelling substances in the stomach.
• To kill the smell caused by eating something "wrong", it is possible to chew parsley, celery, dill, mint, tarragon, anise or fennel.
• Deal with oral bacteria to help rinse infusion or decoction of sage, calendula, chamomile, eucalyptus and other natural antiseptics.Several smaller, but has the undeniable effect of freshly brewed strong tea.
• If halitosis has arisen because of problems with digestion, it can help to cope with intestinal sorbents such as Polyphepanum, activated carbon and others.
• In case of problems with the tonsils is twice a year to find time for flushing gaps in ENT doctor and regular gargle decoction of herbs or propolis tincture.
Halitosis - bad breath.Causes and treatment of halitosis Halitosis
: eliminate bad breath.It is useful to know
breath.What can be done?(It is useful to know)
Halitosis (halitosis) and women's health (it is useful to know)
Bad breath.Products - breath fresheners (it is useful to know)
Bad breath (halitosis).Causes and solutions breath
Halitosis: how to find the cause?(Medical Encyclopedia)