Anywhere in the oral cavity, including the language, can be formed small white, gray or yellow sores are often very painful.From aphthosis affects about 20% of the population.It often occurs when malnutrition, infection or severe stresse.U aphthosis many reasons, including a lack of vitamins, digestive disorders, food allergies, infection, injury (biting tongue or cheek), and poorly fitting dentures.
This disorder is more likely when fatigue and stress.Sometimes, ulcers in the mouth - a sign of organic disease, such as tuberculosis, herpes simplex, celiac disease (gluten intolerance), Crohn's disease (nonspecific disease characterized by inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract with pain, diarrhea and other complications), anemia or leukemia.
To prevent aphthosis need to eat right.Eat garlic, onions, foods rich in vitamin C and flavones (vegetables and fruit) containing zinc (nuts, roots, molluscs and crustaceans).
For home treatment of AFL, we offer recipes of traditional medicine and aromatherapy
- ulcers in the mouth does not heal for two weeks or a week increased in size
- there is a suspicion that the reason for the teeth or dentures (refer to the dentist)
- ifyou parallel the cough, diarrhea, or a tendency to recurrent infections in other parts of the body
- if you are taking a new medicine for you.
Remember that aphthae often recur.
Tips folk medicine
- Calm sores in the mouth rinses once or twice a day with cold tea or infusion of sage (antiseptic, healing and astringent effects).
- cooled wet bag of ordinary tea is very good healing of aphthous ulcers.
- You can make a saline rinse.Dissolve a teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water and rinse your mouth one or two times a day.If the ulcer is fresh, there is a burning sensation.
antiseptic essential oils such as geranium, lavender, lemon, myrrh and tea tree help from ulcers caused by viral or bacterial infection.But myrrh oil is contraindicated in pregnancy.
- Mix five drops of tea tree oil, three drops of lemon and two drops of myrrh oil with 2.5 teaspoon of grape oil.Lubricate sores every 2 hours.
- Add a drop of tea tree oil, geranium and lavender in a glass of water.Rinse your mouth three or four times a day.
- Add a few drops of any of these oils in a cup of warm water and rinse your mouth with a mixture of three times a day.