myocardial infarction changes the whole life of man: it is now entirely focused on something in order to eliminate the effects of a heart attack.Among rehabilitation measures almost crucial therapeutic diet - its strict adherence to a very positive impact on patient health.Proper nutrition creates a benign environment for the cardiovascular system, strengthens the heart muscle, strengthens the process of excretion of nitrogenous wastes unoxidized products obmena.Lechebnaya diet begins at 5-6 weeks after suffering a heart attack, after the patient has passed intensive care in hospitaland rehabilitation in the sanatorium.On the day of the body has to get 90-100 grams of protein, 70-80 grams of fat, 400-450 grams of carbohydrates, 5.8 grams of salt, 1.2-1.5 liters of fluid.For people who are overweight calorie intake should not exceed 2250 kcal, and of normal weight - 2750 kcal.The total number of patients reduce the consumption of bread, bakery products, sweets.
Food is recommended to take 4 times a day,
permitted following dishes :
• borscht, soup, soups, vegetables, cereals, veggie, fruit (1 time per week - the meat or chicken broth)
• lean beef, lamb, pork, poultry and fish(1 time per day for 150 g) piece, as well as in the form of steam cutlets and meatballs
• porridge and pasta dishes
• vegetable side dishes (except legumes)
• 1 egg per day (usedonly proteins)
• natural cheese, mild cheese, sour cream, cream, yogurt and other
• milk, sour cream, sweet and sour sauce (in vegetable broth)
• salads, especially deciduous and fruit, vinaigrettes,boiled fish in a vegetarian jellies, homemade caviar from vegetables, salted caviar black (20 g 1-2 times a week)
• brown bread
• butter (unsalted butter, ghee), vegetable oil (20-25 mlput on)
• jellies, creams, gels, mousses, raw fruits, biscuits, preserves and jams.
From drinks allowed: milk tea, lemon, coffee, natural, vegetable, fruit and berry juices, infusion of rose hips, a decoction of bran with honey and lemon juice
strong meat and fish broth
friedmeat, fish, poultry, especially fat, sharp salty meals and snacks, canned goods, meats, sausages, soft bread, alcoholic beverages.
from the diet are also excluded: mustard, horseradish and other sharp spices, meats, strong tea and coffee.