Acute tonsillitis or sore throat is one general acute infectious disease characterized by the development of the inflammatory process in the tissue clusters lymphadenoid pharynx and larynx with localization in the tonsils, lingual, laryngeal and nasopharyngeal infection mindalin.Vozbuditelyami are staphylococci, streptococci and pneumococci, althoughmodern medicine does not exclude the possibility of viral etiology of acute tonsillitis.Infection can be transmitted by airborne droplets and nutritional ways.
the predisposing factors of acute tonsillitis include reduction of the protective systems of the body, chronic inflammation of the tonsils, purulent diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses, carious teeth, general and local hypothermia and others.
disease occurs against the backdrop of increasing the body temperature and the characteristic pain when swallowing.Patients experiencing sickness and general weakness, complaining of periodic fever, headache and joint pain.The duration of the disease de
Treatment regimens aloe angina
1. Take freshly prepared aloe juice teaspoon (in a glass of warm milk) 3 times a day.
2. For the preparation of aloe juice with honey, mix aloe juice and freshly made honey in the ratio of 5: 1.Take aloe juice with a tablespoon of honey 3 times a day before meals.
3. Prepare the aloe juice with honey - mix of fresh aloe juice and honey in a ratio of 1: 3.Lubricate the throat mucosa, 3-4 times a day.
4. Prepare therapeutic syrup - crushed leaves of aloe put in a container made of dark glass, filling it halfway, add the sugar until it is full, let it brew for 3 days.Strain, squeeze, store in a cool dark place.Take a tablespoon 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
5. 100 g of crushed leaves of aloe soak for 2-3 hours at room temperature, then put on a small fire and bring to a boil.Strain, squeeze, store in a cool dark place.Rinse mouth and throat 6 - 8 times a day.