In chronic hepatitis, not requiring hormone replacement therapy, possibly independent effective treatment of medicinal plants.Treatment should begin as soon as possible and to carry out to the full recovery of liver function.Used plants with hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, membrane stabilizing, anti-oxidant effect.In diseases of the liver is necessary to provide the body with adequate amounts of vitamins, minerals and organic substances.They can be a source of medicinal plants, vegetables, fruits: watermelon, eggplant, grape, cherry, pomegranate, walnuts, melons, blackberries, strawberries, squash, cranberry, cabbage, potatoes, cranberry, nettle, lemon, raspberry, wild rose.The positive effect is fresh fruit cherries, pulp and juice of pumpkin, berries and leaves of wild strawberry, blueberries.
in the pathogenesis of some forms of hepatitis plays an important role autoimmune component.In such cases, justified the inclusion in fundraising antiallergic action.
an important role in the treatment of
1. True choleretic - reinforce the education gall: and p, barberry, birch, Helichrysum, thoroughwax, knot-grass, centaury, coriander, corn silk, calendula, burdock, mint, tansy, tarragon, radish, rowan tree, horseradish, thistle, hops, chicory, wild rose.Gidroholeretiki - increase bile secretion only at the expense of the aqueous component and do not increase the cholate-cholesterol ratio:. Valerian, ginseng products and other
2. holekinetiki - eliminate stagnation of bile in the gall bladder and strengthen the process of emptying: vegetable oils (corn, olive,sunflower)
AIR, barberry, immortelle, cranberries, cornflower, watch, knot-grass, dymyanki, marjoram, calendula, coriander, juniper, dandelion, shepherd's purse, rhubarb, chamomile, rowan (drug - sorbitol - has also choleretic action)thyme, thyme, yarrow, chicory, wild rose, fennel.
3. Holespazmolitiki - eliminates spasms of extrahepatic ways: arnica, barberry, valerian, elecampane, St. John's wort, lemon balm, mint, marigold, cudweed, celandine, sage.
When the hyperkinetic form of psoriasis is recommended to combine choleretic and holespazmolitiki at hypokinetic form - choleretic and holekinetiki.
Warn degenerative processes in the liver and provide a hepatoprotective effect of drugs of Helichrysum (flamen drug), milk thistle (Silibor), mountain ash (sorbitol) and other
When hepatitis following charges may be recommended:.
1. GrassSt. John's wort, yarrow, sage, Knotweed, a succession
flowers of tansy, chamomile
burdock root, de¬vyasila
hips - equally.Broth take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
2. The fruit of barberry, birch leaf, herb St. John's wort, yarrow - equally.Infusion take 1/3 cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
diseases of the gallbladder and biliary tract characterized by close syndromes, the most common of which is a bile-hepatic colic, associated with increased pressure in the gallbladder and bile ducts.
When hyperkinetic form dyskinesia biliary tract recommend charges:
1. mint leaves, watch
herb wormwood - equally.Infusion take 1/3 cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
2. The flowers of chamomile, calendula - 1 part
linden flowers - 2 parts.Infusion take 1/3 cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
At hypokinetic form of dyskinesia biliary tract recommend charges:
1. Helichrysum flowers, dandelion roots, watch list - in equal parts.Infusion take 1/4 cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
2. Chamomile flowers, grass centaury - 1 part
rhizome, herb St. John's wort - for 3. Infusion take 1/3 cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
3. Recommend welcome infusion of immortelle flowers for 30 minutes before a meal scheme: Day 1 - 1/3 cup
Day 2 - 1/3 cup 2 times
Day 3 - 1 /3 cup 3 times
day 4 - 1/2 cup 1 time.
Phytotherapy cholecystitis should be aimed at eliminating the stagnation of bile, the elimination of foci of infection, the normalization of the liver and gastrointestinal tract.Patients were prescribed herbs that have anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, choleretic, analgesic.
collection of medicinal plants:
1. Knotweed Grass, Celandine - 1 part
calendula flowers, corn silk - 2 for Infusion take 1/2 cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
2. The roots of the dandelion, immortelle flowers, daisies, grass centaury, watch - 1 part
herb St. John's wort - 2. Infusion take 1/2 cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
In developing gallstones (cholelithiasis) are important inflammatory processes in the biliary system, changing the pH of the gallbladder bile, hydrolysis of conjugates bilirubin and phospholipids, increasing the calcium concentration in the bile and increase the suction bile-acid salts, pelting of pancreatic juice into the gallbladder withthe development of inflammation and the formation of gallstones, lithogenic selection (supersaturated with cholesterol) of bile by the liver itself.In the formation of cholesterol stones play an important role nature of supply (consumption of high-calorie food, rich in carbohydrates and fats) and a sedentary lifestyle.Gallstones may be formed by hemolysis, when a large number of bile pigments in the bile flows.
collection of medicinal plants:
1. buckthorn bark, fruits of fennel - 1 part
mint leaves, flowers, Helichrysum, yarrow, wormwood - 2 parts.Infusion take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
2. Fruits coriander, mint leaves - 1 part
watch list - 3
Helichrysum flowers - 4 parts.Infusion take 1/3 cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.